无码中文字幕一Av王,97亚洲综合色成在线,中文字幕无码无遮挡在线看,久久99久久国产精品

您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Business English  
 





 
外貿英語:索賠
[ 2007-03-07 10:40 ]

索賠是國際貿易中重要的一項,當然不被索賠最好,但有時由于各種原因,索賠也在所難免。下面是一些關于索賠的常用表達。

We've given your claim careful consideration.
我們已經就你們提出的索賠做了仔細研究。

We filed a claim with (against) you for the shortweight.
關于短重問題,我們已經向你方提出索賠。

The Chinese representative and Mr. Bake discussed the claim.
中方代表與貝克先生商談了索賠問題。

We have received your remittance in settlement of our claim.
我們已經收到你方解決我們索賠問題的匯款。

Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.
有關錯誤貨品的索賠問題必須在貨到后60天內予以解決。

We have already made a careful investigation of the case.
我們已經對這個索賠案件做了詳細的調查研究。

I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sales Confirmation No. 1254E.
我們想處理一下關于銷售確認書第1254E號100噸漂白廢棉的索賠問題。

We are not in a position to entertain your claim.
我們不能接受你們提出的索賠要求。

We regret our inability to accommodate your claim.
很抱歉我們不能接受你方的索賠要求。

I'll write to our home office to waive our claim immediately.
我立即寫信給我們的總公司提出放棄索賠。

I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.
恐怕貴公司要賠償我方合同全部金額的百分之五。

We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
我們對你方遭受的損失深表歉意,同意向你們賠償500美元。

I propose we compensate you by 3% of the total value plus inspection fee.
我想我們賠償貴方百分之三的損失,另外加上商檢費。

There are some different types of claims.
索賠有幾種不同的類型。

This is a claim on quality.
這是質量索賠。

This is a claim on shortweight.
這是短重索賠。

This is a claim on delayed shipment.
這是延期裝運索賠。

Claim on shortweight is caused by packing damage or shortloading.
短重索賠是由包裝破損或裝運短重引起的。

Claim on delayed shipment is that sellers fail to make the delivery according to time schedule.
延期索賠是對賣方沒有按時裝運貨物而提出的索賠。

Claim on quality originates from inferior quality of goods or quality changes.
品質(質量)索賠是在貨物質量低劣或是質量改變的條件下發生的。

(來源:中國英語學習網 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)

 
 
相關文章 Related Stories
 
拒絕索賠常用表達 怎樣肯定答復索賠和投訴信(二)
怎樣肯定答復索賠和投訴信(一) 索賠、投訴常用句
怎樣寫索賠與投訴信 合同中的檢驗索賠條款
         
 
 
 
 
 
         

 

 

 
 

48小時內最熱門

     

本頻道最新推薦

     
  如何稱贊男人“可愛”
  面試對策:管理類問題
  外貿英語:代理協議
  “男人中的男人”怎么說
  面試對策:通用類問題

論壇熱貼

     
  溫總理署名文章
  “吹牛”,“拉關系,走后門”怎么翻譯?
  how to translate "倒春寒”
  “你太有才了”英文怎么說?
  校園英語迷你慣用語
  Is the homework fresh?