无码中文字幕一Av王,97亚洲综合色成在线,中文字幕无码无遮挡在线看,久久99久久国产精品

您現在的位置: > Language Tips > Survival English > Office English  
 





 
尋找代理商(2)
[ 2007-06-19 10:29 ]

托尼在尋找代理商的時候顯然進行的不太順利。

(B = Businesswoman, T = Tony)

T: Excuse me. I work for a company called 'Comfort Tours' and...
打擾了。我是"舒適旅行"公司的……

B: Er, just a moment. Yes, can I help you now?
呃,稍等一下。需要幫忙嗎?

T: Yes, er, my company is looking for a partner, in Britain, to help with marketing and promotion.
呃,是,我們公司想在英國找一個合作伙伴,幫助我們做該國的市場和推廣業務。

B: You mean a British company?
你是要找一家英國公司嗎?

T: Yes, that's right. Well, a company based in Britain.
是的,沒錯。嗯,一家總部在英國的公司。

B: Well, we're Italian, based in Venice. Can't you see the sign?
哦,我們是意大利公司,總部在威尼斯。牌子在這兒。

T: Oh, sorry. I didn't see it.
哦,抱歉,我沒看到。

B: We only sell holidays in Italy, I'm afraid.
我們只做意大利的度假業務,抱歉。

T: Oh. I'm sorry to trouble you, then.
哦,抱歉打擾你。

B: No problem. You could try that stand over there.
沒關系。你可以去那邊的展位問一下。

T: Excuse me. I work for...
打擾一下。我是……

B2: [interrupts] I'm sorry, do you mind waiting a minute? I'm just dealing with this customer.
對不起,你能等一下嗎?我正在接待這位顧客。

T: Oh, sorry.
哦,對不起。

B2: Yes, now, what can I do for you?
哦,您好,需要幫忙嗎?

T: Well, I represent a company called 'Comfort Tours'. We're looking for someone to help us with marketing...
哦,我是"舒適旅行"公司的代表。我們想找家公司幫我們做市場業務……

B2: [interrupts] ...to help with marketing?
市場?

T: Yes, yes, we...
是的,我們……

B2: [interrupts] ...you need a company to help market your holidays?
你想找家公司幫你們做市場業務?

T: Well, er, yes.
哦,嗯,是的。

B2: [interrupts] Look, I'm sorry, but I don't work with other companies. I organise and sell my own tours and I'm very busy. So if you don't mind...
哦,抱歉,我們不合其他公司合作。我自己打理和銷售旅游業務,我很忙。如果您不介意的話……

T: But...
但是……

B2: I'm sorry, but I don't think we can help. Yes, madam, a trip to where is it?
抱歉,但我想我幫不上你。你好,夫人,你想去哪里旅行?

T: Ok. Ok. Thanks for your time. Sorry to bother you.
好的好的,抱歉耽誤了您的時間。抱歉打擾你。

(來源:BBC 實習生江巍 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)

我想了解更多職場英語

 
 
相關文章 Related Stories
 
尋找代理商(1) 向老板匯報工作(2)
向老板匯報工作(1) 會展登記(2)
會展登記(1) 出差:賓館登記(2)
出差:賓館登記(1)
         
 
 
 
 
 
         

 

 

 
 

48小時內最熱門

     

本頻道最新推薦

     
  匯豐商務英語寫作教程(28)
  “鬧鐘”上的英語
  怎樣表達強烈的語氣
  尋找代理商(1)
  匯豐商務英語寫作教程(27)

論壇熱貼

     
  "吃醋"應該怎么譯啊?
  How to translate "城市病"?
  一見鐘情,日久生情,怎么翻譯?
  請問“看某人的笑話”怎么翻譯?
  “我被登上了報紙”怎么說?
  How would you say"多退少補“?