當前位置: Language Tips> 商務職場> 職場生存
分享到
報價是做外貿的第一步,下面是幾則外貿報價的實戰對話,供您參考。
(5)
A: The last order didn't work out too well for us.
上回訂的貨用起來不怎么順。
B: What was wrong?
有什么問題嗎?
A: We were developing too much waste.
生產出來的廢品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
我建議您采用我們價格再高一級的貨。
(6)
A: Did the material work out well for you?
那些材料用的順手嗎?
B: Not really.
不怎么好。
A: What was wrong?
怎么啦?
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality.
我們覺得以這樣的品質價錢太高了。
(7)
A: Has our material been all right?
我們的原材料沒問題吧?
B: I'm afraid not.
有問題呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality.
也許您應該買品質好一點的。
B: Yes, we might have to do that.
是呀,恐怕只有這么做了。
(8)
A: I think you had better come out to the factory.
我看你最好走一趟工廠。
B: Is there something wrong?
出了什么事嗎?
A: Yes, your last shipment wasn't up to par.
嗯,你上次送去的貨沒有達到標準。
B: Let's go out and have a look at it.
走,我們去看看。
(9)
A: I want you to look at this material.
我要你看看這材料!
B: Is this from our last shipment?
這是上次叫的貨嗎?
A: Yes, it is.
是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it.
我明白為什么你用起來會有問題了。
(10)
A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that.
我建議你改用這種。
B: But that costs more.
可是那樣成本較高。
A: But you will get less waste from this.
但可以減少浪費。
B: We'll try it once.
那么就試一次看看吧。
(來源:英語聯盟 英語點津 Annabel 編輯)
上一篇 : 酒店英語:歡迎、問候語
下一篇 : 10種職場潛規則
分享到
關注和訂閱
電話:8610-84883645
傳真:8610-84883500
Email: languagetips@chinadaily.com.cn